This gig is looking for parents/guardians of children and teens (age 10-17) with psoriasis, juvenile arthritis, or related rheumatic conditions to accompany their child to a one-time, 45-min, in-person usability study testing autoinjectors happening in January/February at various locations across the country. Participants will be asked to handle an autoinjector and simulate an injection into a pad, participants will NOT actually perform an injection on themselves. (Note: this study is not a clinical study).
- Parent/guardian of a child ages 10-17 with a clinical diagnosis of one or more of the following conditions (NOTE: preference may be given to the first three diagnoses):
- Juvenile psoriatic arthritis
- Enthesitis-related arthritis
- Polyarticular JIA
- Systemic JIA
- Oligoarticular JIA (formerly pauciarticular JIA)
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Rheumatoid-factor-positive polyarthritis
- Rheumatoid-factor-negative polyarthritis
- Undifferentiated arthritis
- Juvenile systemic lupus erythematosus
- Juvenile lupus nephritis
- Juvenile systemic sclerosis
- Other subtypes may apply
- Proof of diagnosis will be required to participate
- Able to travel to one of the cities listed below
- additional travel reimbursement not available
- Fluent English speaker, but does not need to be the primary language
- U.S. citizen
- Usability testing
- New York City
- San Jose
- January/February 2020 (specific dates dependent on location)
Referral reward: $50
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)