We are creating an event in Cambridge, UK next Spring to bring patients together with the engineers and scientists who design drug formulations and drug delivery devices. The insights patients provide help the drug formulators We are looking for people who have experienced receiving cancer infusions where a biologic or immunotherapy was part of the treatment regimen.
Participants will co-lead breakout sessions with an oncology nurse: We will create a mock infusion suite, complete with patient chair and IV pumps and equipment where you and the oncology nurse will “host” attendees. Small groups of 15-20 scientists and engineers rotate through four 1/2 hour sessions where you and the nurse will share your experiences of visiting the clinic and receiving infusions.
Date: May 6th, 2020 Time: 8:00am to 5:00pm
There will be phone calls to prepare in advance of the event.
- Diagnosis of cancer by a healthcare provider
- Proof of diagnosis will be required to participate
- Over 18 years of age
- You have received IV biologic cancer therapy within the last 3 years
- You are cool with speaking to an audience and like to teach and inform others about your experience with cancer therapies
- Fluent English speaker, but does not need to be the primary language
- Convo simulation
- At least 2 conference calls with the sponsor to prepare for the rotations
- Time to study key messages
- United Kingdom
- Travel to Cambridge for the day of the event (reimbursed by sponsor)
Receive: $100/hr (USD)
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)