We'd like to better understand the experience of AFib patients as we develop a potential solution to support patients throughout their journey.
- Diagnosis of atrial fibrillation (paroxysmal or persistent) by a healthcare provider
- Proof of diagnosis will be required to participate
- Ages 45 to 85
- Fluent English speaker, but does not need to be the primary language
- Patients who have had an ablation will not be accepted
- Interview and user-feedback
- From home and in-person
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)