DESCRIPTIONWe are holding multiple virtual focus groups in the month of October with people who have experience navigating Medicaid and/or Medicare coverage for either themselves or their children. Additionally, we will need to speak to childless adults under the age of 65.
- Medicaid and Medicare
- Parent(s) of children that have Medicaid coverage for their child(ren) only
- Parent(s) of children that have Medicaid coverage for both self and their child(ren)
- People who are eligible for both Medicaid and Medicare coverage
- Childless adults under the age of 65
- Over 18 years of age
- Fluent English speaker, but does not need to be primary language
- 60-minute virtual focus group
- October dates to be determined soon
- From Home
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)