The G4A team at Bayer runs startup initiatives and supports digital health companies around the globe in order to collaborate with various therapy areas within Bayer. This year, we would love to find patient volunteers to also join the review process and help us review the most promising startups to partner with. The winning startup would then receive a grant from Bayer to work on their idea and develop a digital tool that would benefit patients!
- You are a patient with cancer, chronic heart/blood disease or any women’s health-related chronic disease
- You are interested in digital methods of improving healthcare
- You have access to the internet and are happy to use an online survey platform
- You are happy to share your email address with us so that we can send you the link for the survey
- You would also need to sign a confidentiality agreement about the information you will be reviewing
- Review 10 ideas from digital startup companies
- Answer questions about these ideas on Survey Monkey online from anywhere
- Will take 1-2 hours
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)