We are working on a new project and we are hoping to speak with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) patients and hear about your experience living with the condition and thoughts about your current treatment regimen.
Would you like to help share this opportunity to those impacted by AML? You'll have the opportunity to indicate your interest by clicking on the "raise my hand" button below.
- You have been diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- You are in one of the following stages:
- Newly diagnosed with AML and have not been treated
- Refractory: Your cancer did not achieve remission (did not respond to treatment) and you have some residual cancer cells in your marrow even after intensive treatment
- Relapsed: Cancer cells in your marrow returned after achieving remission with AML therapy and your normal blood cells have decreased
- Undergoing induction therapy with Low Intensity Chemotherapy (LIC)
- Undergoing induction therapy with High Intensity Chemotherapy (HIC)
- You do not receive Intensive Salvage Chemotherapy
- If undergoing Low or High Intensity Chemotherapy, it has been for less than 3 months
- You are motivated to share their ideas on how to make living with AML better
- You are not currently enrolled in a clinical trial
- Some other treatment inclusions/exclusions may apply
- 75-minute interview
- From Home
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)