We’re seeking motivated people with Android phones to participate in a study that will help a team of Silicon Valley-based data scientists, entrepreneurs, and researchers develop a novel mobile app designed to predict how diet and exercise influence blood sugar and overall health.
As part of the study, you’ll be asked to wear a continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) sensor and activity tracker wristband, as well as to log food consumption and exercise activity for 10 days through our mobile app.
- Are between the ages of 18 and 70
- Are healthy, have pre-diabetes or diabetes treated with metformin only
- Live in the U.S.
- Eat fairly consistently on a daily basis
- Do not have Type 1 diabetes
- Are not allergic to adhesives
- Are not pregnant
- Have an Android Phone (OS version 8.0+)
- Product testing
- 10 Days
- Boston, MA
Receive: $25 gift card
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)