The Human Connectome Project for Early Psychosis is a research study being conducted by researchers at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, and McLean Hospital.
- Clinical Interview
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Blood draw
You may qualify for this research study if you are 18 - 35 years of age and have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, schizophreniform disorder, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder with psychosis, or major depression with psychosis within the last 5 years
- Be fluent in English
- Have an IQ > 70
- Not have a history of head injury, neurological conditions, or serious medical conditions
- Not have a history of severe alcohol or substance use disorder
- Not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Not have any MRI risks such as metal in the body, claustrophobia, or implanted medical devices
- Scientific research
- 6 hours over 2 days
Receive: $230 + travel & lunch reimbursement
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)