This study is looking at semantic memory differences in adults with early-stage Alzheimer disease and healthy adults.
Two parts lasting 90 minutes each:
1) At your residence; doing cognitive screening and two standardized tests
2) Hearing test and EEG test of noninvasive net on scalp while responding to pictures and hearing words on computer screen.
- 65-90 years old
- Right handed
- Native English speaker
- Minimum of 12 years of education
- Healthy adult or early-stage Alzheimer's disease
- No other neurological/psych deficits
- Intact hearing (can have hearing aids; hearing will be tested) and can have corrected vision with lenses
- From home
- Scientific research
- 3 hours (2 90-minute sessions)
- Garden City, New York
Receive: $50 gift card of choice, counseling & strategies for dealing with Alzheimer's disease from trained speech-language pathologist
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)