Want to train your brain and earn money while playing computer games?
We are seeking participants for a paid research study! We are testing whether playing certain computer games can improve thinking skills, brain function, and performance at work or school.
Participation lasts approximately 12 weeks. You will be asked to come to Rush University Medical Center before and after playing the computer games to complete interviews, assessments of your thinking, and brain scans. For the majority of the study, you will be playing computer games at home, three to five times per week. No computer? No problem! We will lend you a laptop to use during the study if you need one.
- Aged 18-30
- Experienced any of the following:
- Feeling like your mind is playing tricks on you
- Seeing or hearing things others don't seem to
- Suspiciousness or uneasiness with others
- Feeling you are not in control of your own thoughts or ideas
- Having difficulty telling if your experiences are real or imaginary
- Feeling more anxious, depressed, our out of touch
- Isolating from friends or family and spending a lot of time alone
- In-person (majority of study completed remotely)
- Scientific research
- 12 weeks
Receive: Up to $2,000
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)