We are looking for guests for an upcoming narrative podcast on the impact of drug shortages. If you or someone you know have ever had to put off or alter treatment plans for lack of chemo drugs, suffered unnecessary pain on account of hospitals running out of fast-acting injectable opioids, or suffered from any illness or condition as the result of lack of drug shortages, we want to hear your story. The podcast will be formatted like a conversation— think of it as venting to a friend. Ideally this conversation will take place face-to-face, with some potential options for a remote interview available. If you'd like to share your story, take a look at some of the things we'll be talking about below and consider signing up. We need patient voices like yours on the airwaves!
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- The origins of your illness.
- When and how you received your diagnosis.
- How your care has changed over time since that diagnosis, and how each change affects your quality of life and sense of well being for you and your loved ones.
- The story of when you first learned of the shortage and how your care has been handled since.
- In-person (inquire for remote options)
- 1-2 hours
- Location TBD
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)