DESCRIPTIONThe Human Connectome Project for Early Psychosis is a research study being conducted by researchers at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Massachusetts General Hospital, and McLean Hospital.
- Clinical Interview
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Blood draw
- Fluent in English
- IQ > 70
- No history of head injury, neurological conditions, or serious medical conditions
- No history of severe alcohol or substance use disorder
- Not pregnant or breastfeeding
- No MRI risks such as metal in the body, claustrophobia, or implanted medical devices
- Scientific Research
- 6 hours (over 2 days)
Receive: Up to $230
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)