This gig is looking for parents/guardians of teens with JIA to accompany their child to a one-time, one-hour, in-person usability study testing autoinjectors happening in March. The study will involve handling an autoinjector and simulating an injection into a pad, participants will not actually perform an injection. (Note this study is not a clinical study).
- Parent/guardian of teen age 12-17 with clinical diagnosis of any of the following diseases:
- Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (pJIA)
- Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (sJIA),
- Juvenile Systemic Sclerosis (JSSc).
- Other subtypes may apply
- Must be able to travel to site in one of the following California locations:
- Los Angeles
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Francisco
Note: Study may not be conducted at every location if not enough participants enroll.
- Usability testing
- Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco
- March 2019
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)