Have you (or someone you know) been diagnosed with having Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI)? MCI may be a result of another disease such as Multiple Sclerosis (MS) or could also result from an experience with stroke or concussion. MCI might also not be diagnosed, but you might have expressed concerns of memory loss or impairment based on your age to a friend, family member or healthcare provider. If this is you, you may be eligible to participate in a creative research project that will ask you to share your experiences with cognitive impairment.
There are 2 parts to this study:
- Part 1- a set of creative and fun activities will be sent to your home to be completed before Part 2. These will take a total of 30-60 minutes to complete.
- Part 2- a 60-minute webcam-based interview (These till take place between February 11-15)
Once both parts of the study are complete, you will be compensated $225
If you think you or someone you know qualifies, please follow the link below to complete the survey and get in touch with the study coordinator.
- Demonstrate symptoms and experiences of living with mild cognitive impairment (MCI)
- Have sufficient stamina to handle a 2-4 hour research interview
- Have an Android or iPhone
- Have access and be able to operate a webcam for the research interview
- Be located in the United States
- Interview (and at home activity)
- Up to 2 hrs
- Feb 11-15
- Anywhere in the US
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)