A research team with the University of Kentucky is investigating the role of romantic partner support in help-seeking for substance use concerns.
This study will take approximately 9-15 minutes to complete and has been approved by the University of Kentucky's Institutional Review Board (IRB# 46578). Participants who complete the study can enter a drawing to win a $25 Amazon gift card (i.e., participants have a one in 300 chance of winning).
Your participation will be completely anonymous.
We would greatly appreciate if you would consider taking this study or sharing the study hyperlink below with your peers.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
- Have been in a relationship for at least 3 months
- Are currently using an illicit substance (not including tobacco and alcohol)
- Substance use is an area of concern in your romantic relationship
- 18+ years of age
- Currently live in the U.S.
- Proficient in written English
- From home
- 9-15 minutes
Receive: Chance to Win $25 Amazon Gift Card
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)