ICHOM (International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement – www.ichom.org) is a non-profit organisation, working with healthcare professionals, registry leaders and patient representatives from around the world to define outcome measures (Standard Sets) that matter most to patients to improve quality of care, through the adoption of these Standard Sets globally.
Global comparisons are essential for patient safety and improvements in the quality of care since they set the stage for more rapid learning across institutions. Hundreds of institutions around the world are already measuring our Standard Sets, and this number continues to grow.
We believe that the inclusion of patients or patient representatives in the development of our Standard Sets is essential to ensure that our final recommendations truly reflect what is most important to patients. We are currently developing a Standard Set for Anxiety, Depression, and OCD in Children and Young People and are inviting patients to participate in the ICHOM Working Group:
ICHOM Working Groups consist of international leading healthcare professionals, outcomes measurement experts, and importantly, patient representatives. This group works together over a period of nine months to develop the Standard Set. Being part of the Working Group involves a commitment to seven or eight, 90 minute teleconference calls over a period of about nine months. These will begin in October/November 2018.
Participation is on a voluntary basis and we will ensure that participants fully understand the process before taking part in it. If you are interested in participating, please fill out the survey below.
- To be a representative of children and adolescents that have experience of anxiety, depression or OC-related disorders.
- To be able to speak to experiences broader than your own.
- To be comfortable taking part in teleconference calls in English, which will require a stable internet connection or ability to dial in via telephone.
- To be over the age of 18.
- Research Workgroup
- From Home
- Being part of the Working Group involves a commitment to seven or eight, 90 minute teleconference calls over a period of about nine months.
Receive: No financial compensation
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)