Help us Understand How The Menstrual Cycle Influences The Brain's Processing of Emotion and Memory!
Healthy adult women are needed for a study of menstrual cycle effects on brain activity.
This study will involve 6 visits over a period of two months, as well as home ovulation testing (test strips provided). Total participation will be approximately 12 hours.
~ You will receive $1,000 for full completion of this study. ~
The study will take place at:
MGH Martinos Center
149 13th Street
- Aged 18 - 35
- Not currently using hormonal contraception (i.e. birth control pills, patches, IUDs)
- Not using psychoactive drugs or medications
- No psychiatric or neurological symptoms
- Right handed
- Normal or corrected-to-normal vision
- Scientific research
- 12 hours (over the course of 2 months)
- Charlsetown, MA
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)