Seeking couples expecting their first child for a paid study at USC. It must be the first child for both members of the couple, and they must be living together and planning to continue living together after the birth.
- This is the first pregnancy for both members of the couple
- It is a single (not twin) pregnancy
- You (the mother and the father) are currently living together and plan to continue living together after the birth of your baby
- Both members of the couple can complete all study activities in English
- Both members of the couple are over 18
- Neither member of the couple is a heavy smoker
- Neither of you is taking medication that might interfere with hormone levels (steroid medications, Androgen Replacement Therapy etc.) or has a condition that might affect cortisol or testosterone (e.g. Cushing's Disease)
- Scientific research
- Time commitment TBD
- Los Angeles
Receive: Payment per study visit
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)