A company is developing a smart injector that would be used by those who make biologic medications. They used Savvy Cooperative to get feedback on their prototype and are now seeking another round of Savvy insights. This Gig will only require a one-time in person session that will have participants look at the new design, try holding it, and give feedback. You will not be administering any medication. For this Gig they are especially interested in those who have smaller hands and/or limited mobility.
- Have arthritis or a condition that uses biologic medications
- Live in New York City or Long Island
- 10 people
- One-time 30 minutes session
- Able to travel to Manhattan or Smithtown for testing
- Takes place before the end of 2017
This Gig not right for you?
Not to worry! We've got more paid opportunities on the way.
Sign up so you are the first to hear!
(Already have an account - then you're all set!)